CVS Series 2000 Pressure Pilot
The CVS Series 2000 Pressure Pilot is a High and Low pressure sensing unit, used to monitor process or pipeline pressure in high/low pressure shutdown installation.
This unit utilizes a spring loaded piston to sense the set pressure settings and activate a pilot valve, and can be operated by either a hydraulic or pneumatic signal.
- Adjustable pressure range from 10psi to 6000psi (0.7bar to 413 bar)
- Easy field adjustable set points
- Ambient temperature range from -46C to 100C (-50F to 212F), Process temperature range from -46C to 200C (-50F to 392F)
- Available in both manual and automatic reset configurations
- Ideal for use as part of a complete CVS Shutdown System (ESD)
- Signal/Supply pressure up to 150 psig
- Standard 2" NPT threaded input connection (additional options available upon request)
- Available in Auto Reset, and Manual Reset